– I’ve been super tired lately. I think it’s a combination of a) being busier than I would like to be, b) going to bed late and getting up early and, c) not eating as healthy as I’d like to. As a result I’d like to resolve to a) be less busy, b) make a habit of going to bed earlier and, c) eating less merde and eating more health stuff.
– Our Jetta has been in the shop since yesterday and just heard back today. Four wheel brake job including new rotors + oil change + $750 = merry Christmas.
– I’m working on a bunch of stuff for youth at the moment. We have a retreat in early April and then we’re going to Chicago in July for a week to serve with YouthWorks. Check it out HERE.
– The Restless Age played a pub in Newmarket last weekend and kicked arse. Kudos boys!
– I haven’t posted a real post in a little while but I think I shall do that soon.
Grace and peace.